Monday, April 4, 2011

Long drive back from Monterey.  Already missing that blue.  Tired.  Was going to do some tasting when I got home, visit a winery.  But the last thing I want to do is get back in the car.  Want to get some things done tonight, especially in the studio.  What wine pairs with productivity?  These photos do.  Feel like I’m right there, by the ocean.  Think I have a Pinot in the little fridge.  Checking...
Located two Pinots.  Was saving one just for a night like tonight, another lockdown.  Can’t let Self stay up too late, as I need to be at the new wine gig tomorrow, somewhat early.  This Pinot, sure to keep the author in path, in tow to triumph.  Most Pinots would.  Especially this.  Gratitude to my friend, Mary, for pouring it that rainy day.  But what tone of voice does this Pinot wish me throw?  Genre?  I’m overthinking ...
(4/4/11, Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment