Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Interview with St. Francis Winery CEO & President Christopher Silva

Have always wanted to sit and chat with Chris, for the blog, and simply to learn more about one of my top five favorite wineries.  Today I had such a chance, talking about everything from Sonoma Valley, to St. Francis, to Merlot and Chardonnay, to Old Vine Zin, to beer.  Couldn’t get over how beautiful it was over the Wild Oak Vineyard, even with cloud cover.  Tasting through two of the Frannie’s profoundly delicious wines, I realized--or, rather, was reminded--how much I love these reasonably priced, incredibly impressive bottles.  Chris shared provocative ideas about wine, the wine life, why we here in Sonoma County, and Valley, should be so appreciative.  Watching the footage myself, with a little Intatto.  Thanks for the chat, Mr. Silva.  Sip, sip...

No comments:

Post a Comment