Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Untitled Dizziness...

Sipping a 2006 Malbec, Sonoma Valley fruit. Won’t mention the winery, as the wine isn’t that good. I don’t engage in defamation. Slow day at work today. Lots of writing, though. Mark and I made our way around the Square, so I could be aware of hot PR spots. Do not miss the classroom a drop. All, for this page, the wine, vinoLit. Music, invaluable. Arranging a playlist for tomorrow, in fact. The tunes create the stage, the ambience.

More and more confident that I could operate a successful and wildly popular wine bar. A little dance floor, cornered, as I discussed with Mark today. One problem I see with opening such a spot on the Square, rent. Landlords would charge and eye and an ear, they can. Not sure where I’m going with this session. Just want to sip, enjoy this maybe-average Mb, pretend I’m in Wine Knot...

Addicted to pictures now. I apologize, readers, for not including them since the log’s birth. Either way, here we are, with a new flavor profile. Still sipping. Looks good in the pic, but in actuality, I taste south of mediocrity. Could I make better wine, of course not. Yeah, topic next. Not as hot tonight. So pleased. Sip, sip...


(Tuesday 6/29/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment