Sunday, December 4, 2011

29/28


29:  1StopWineBlogShop ... 
This, my new blog, MY business.  The path to wine-oriented, and writing, Autonomy.  How will I “monetize” [hate that word] it?  Have a couple ideas.  One slapped me in the face this morning, a couple hours ago, as if to say, “Hey, stupid, this is how to do it.  You haven’t thought of this, yet?” I agree, follow its unorthodoxly encouraging lead.  The focus, WINE.  Selling Wine, educating on wine, writing about wines.  ALL WINE.  No real Literary steps in its content, as that’s not its intention.  And before you ask, yes, there will be another Literary Wine Blog in 2012.  Already have its name, sitting tight.  So, sit tight, lovely readers.


Today, in the tasting Room, Kaz Castle.  Can’t wait.  With harvest finally behind us, I’m hopping Kazzapalooza will be there so I can get some incredible winemaking tips, and possibly some content for the new blog.  Would love to work with him on a few things.  We’ll see.  Cold outside, and this 3 shot mocha hugs me like a lover in the morning, like we’re in Aspen, looking out at snow, passers with their skis.  Last night, while on the couch, was writing about travel, quite a bit actually.  Need to euthanize all stationary figments of my days, hindering my fortitude.  Wine encourages exploration, not lockdown.  It demands Autonomy, especially from writers, thinkers like me.  Another mocha tip...
Been so into these types, that I haven’t yet lit the music wick.  Have to leave in exactly 10 minutes.  Maybe 15, if I feel like I can push it.  Need to get this blog out there, taste more wines, offer notes, insights, relate to all lovers of wine.  Not trying to impress experts, get mainstream acclaim, certainly not approval.  I’m just reaching out, Humanly, to all lovers of wine, especially those who just consider themselves wine lovers, even though they very well may be grape sages.  This blog, meant for the more cordial, humble consumer.  Sip, sip ... 
If you haven’t yet, please check out 1StopWineBlogShop.com!!!  Thanks, and ENJOY!!!
12/3/2011
28:  Kazzified, After the Vines Died
Maybe “died” is too curt of a word.  But, none less, they’re dormant for the next few months.  Incredible weather.  Traffic, rather sparse, but that’s how I prefer it, if it need be such, given season.  Thievery Corporation, playing all day.  Relaxed, just as I’d have my tasting Room be, everyday.  Of course, I want to make money.  But, I don’t want to compromise my envisioned, pragmatically projected troposphere.  No herds allowed in my Room, the whoso Room.  Today invited much time for me to clearly see what I want in my wine journey.  Found Self outside, staring at dormant vines, thinking of what they would recite in ’12. 


The vines, yes, dormant, technically.  But they spoke to me, adamantly.  Just when I thought the day was intent on following in stagnancy, I had a stream of indelible visitors, that would only grace the Kaz floor.  Two, from Portland, made the day worth every silent second.  This is precisely what I hope for my Room.  Life, more that short.  And this writer figures, why not fill it with wine, new friends, “the tangential,” as I shared with my new friend Katie.  Tomorrow, back in NWG character.  My morning, and Lit Lunch, mocha waiting.  That Roasting Company, more significant than they’ll ever know, I’m sure.


So what’s the writer doing now?  Sipping Racer 5, enjoying reflections in the day, these Wine Bar beats, thoughts of future, the Autonomy that inadvertently mentors me.  All can know, I stretch for sovereignty.  I’m from the Literary world, is it so surprising that I target scenes of my own Self subsistence?  Not anticipating others’ evaluations.  It’s just what I’m doing.  Now through speakers, “Numero Deux,” by The Dining Rooms.  Se my Self walking around my Wine Bar, greeting guests, having a glass of wine when I wish.  Heaven.  And why not, in this shortest of lives?  Sipping to sip, writing2write ...  

Katie <left> and Christa <right> from Portland, OR, and me,  sipping Kaz potion out back ... 

12/4/2011, Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog and great picture! It was so nice to meet you. love,katie & christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you guys! Keep reading the blog, and stay in touch!!! PeaceNLuv ...

    ReplyDelete