Saturday, August 20, 2011


Journal jumping this morning.  Know I shouldn’t be.  As I count, my writings are in four different spots.  Why can’t I just sit down, write a book in one spot, one notepad.  One sitting, just kidding.  I’m quite sure winemakers feel a bit scatter in their projects.  Don’t they?  Another question for Katie.
Is this blog a word waste well?  Should I only be writing books?  This’ll be one of the thoughts bustling about my brow today, I’m sure, during my tasting in Alexander Valley.  Time, 8:27a.  Not letting Self have the mocha.  $4.65 amounts to over forty-five printed pages.  That’s almost my whole first release.  No mocha, Mike.  No more “Mocha Mike,” as the characters behind Starbucks bar, just down the block, have long my frequency labeled.
Quote for Plath paper: “If you expect nothing from anybody, you’re never disappointed.” Interestingly sovereign, in these words.  The focus is on Self, rather than one’s investment in others’ performance and continuance.  Not sure what I want to do with these Plath pulses of mine.  A class, one day, on her, like-authors.  But, for now, I’m just enjoying the process, the reading, research, being a student again.
[8/20/2011, Saturday]

No comments:

Post a Comment