Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bennett Valley, Photography, the French Capital...

In the Room, in a little over an hour. The cold has cemented its footing in the year, here in Bennett Valley. Mocha on right, envisioning another project. Which one? The novel, the one for which I know I have more than enough pages. So what’s stopping me? My Self.
Calling in sick: entertaining, but won’t do it. Ugh, just remembered that I’m back in the classroom tomorrow. The opposite of vinoLit. Despicable. Until I get to Stanford...
Have to stop writing, get ready. Looking forward to taking pictures today. Photography, growing in significance with me. Visual poetry. Would love to go back to Paris, take more moments, scenes, shove them into a camera, write about them. Speaking of which, I need to revisit the content of the camera I carried to the French capital.
(Sunday, November 28, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment