Tuesday, November 23, 2010

vinoLit Vid, 11/22/2010

Positivity.  That’s to what I wanted to respond on this cast.  You never know what lives will walk through the Room’s door.  What I enjoy about the podcast is talking to potential minds that appreciate this vinoLit life the same way.  Like the spoken word I’ve been embracing of late, I find the taping of this episode therapeutic.  Truly positive, as this vinoLit life.
One of the aspects of the life that I adore and admire, the element of tranquility.  Tonight, after meeting with my comrade of many years, I realize that this melody needs to be perpetuated.  What?  That of enjoyment, encompassing enjoyment, ease.  Wine, meant to be delightful, in all its elements.  A memorable occasion.  If I knew this was going to be horrendously stressful, I’d detach.  Upon finishing this installation, I thought to my Self, “What does the Room, whether Alderbrook or St. Francis or elsewhere, hold?” Too much to catalogue.  A tasting Room, the epitome of enjoyment, oenological enlightenment, relaxation.  So, I sip, sip.  Waiting for the rain to return.  Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment