Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tannic Tumble

The weather, confusing me, us here in the wine world.  I love the rain, nestling overcast, yes.  But, I want to see rays highlight our beloved vines, especially now as they extend madly.  Will bring my camera with today, should we visit a winery.  Alice, more excited about my birthday weekend than I.  Need to follow her lead and not be so gray, cloudy mySelf.  I’m thinking somewhere in Russian River.  Feeling Pinot-y, the day before 32.  Wish I could connect with your input, reader.  Maybe I should post something on Facecrook, see what my “friends” offer.  Maybe social media can be helpful.  We’ll see.  Feeling especially anti-social media, for a while, now that I think about it.  Smile, writer.  Enriched times ahead.  The beats it affirm, assure.  Sip, sip ... 
[5/28/11, Saturday]

No comments:

Post a Comment