Tuesday, May 17, 2011

vinoLit, 5/16/11

Lot of discovery in the wine world for me, of late.  New wines, incredible people.  Possibilities.  As I’ve always stated for my record, in these writings, wine is occasion.  It’s travel, it’s transcendence.  It’s growth.  Curiosity, uncaged.  More reflective tonight than I usually am after a podcast.  Maybe it’s the rain.  Or maybe I’m just glad the awkwardness of being in front of the lens is finally over.  Either way, I’m thinking, about all facets wine, sipping and scribbling.  Ceja, still in the glass.  Tastes so much more ghostly after having time to decide its approach to palate.  Multi-layered mystery.  Easily one of the best representations I’ve tasted of the classic Rhône in months, if not over a year.  Sip, sip ...

No comments:

Post a Comment